Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Your assignment

Okay.  Here's your assignment.  Go to the nearest Sears (order desk or store) and pick up a copy of the Sears Wish Book.  I don't care if you are young or old...if you have kids or not, looking through that book brings back the excitement of Christmas.  I remember looking through that book when I was a kid.  There were so many toys....how could you even pick?  This year I sat Lily down with a marker and the Wish Book and let her circle everything she wanted for Christmas.  I thought she would circle everything, but she was very serious about it and therefore very selective.  She did ask for a different color so she could circle stuff for Jack, but I told her this was just for her.  I think she liked that idea.   This is the first year she has actually asked for something for Christmas.  It's that Wish Book.  I even looked through the gifts at the front to figure out my own Christmas list. 
Joy.  Wish.  Inspire.

1 comment:

  1. Even though it comes out in in August, the Wish Book always gives me a little Christmas thrill. Love the blog Lindsay - keep up the great work.

    Jocelyn(Jac's Big Sister)

    ReplyDelete