Thursday, November 11, 2010

JOY

Everyone who wants children deserves to have a beautiful, healthy, happy baby.  And everyone deserves to have that baby when they want to.  The struggle to have children is really trying for so many people.  I love hearing that someone who has struggled has finally gotten what they've wanted for so long.  It's not that I'm not happy when I hear about the birth of all babies.  Bringing a baby into the world is an amazing experience.  But when I hear that a baby is born to an "infertile" couple (or if I hear that they've adopted...which has only happened once) I am filled with incredible joy...the end of a journey, the end of a struggle...the beginning of a new family together.  Everyone deserves that happiness.

Welcome Rowan...I am so glad you have arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment